Architectural Photography: Interior and Exteriors...2-Day Workshop
VANCOUVER, BC, CANADA January 25 & 26, 2014
VANCOUVER PHOTO WORKSHOP
Join International Award winning Architect, Urban Designer, & Photographer Richard Hulbert MRAIC, FRAIC, RCA, AIA, in a workshop discovering Interior & Exterior Architectural Photography.
Designed for Realtors, Developers, Architects, Professional Photographers & Hobbyiststhis workshop will improve the aethestic and technical quality of your images, helping showcase your business and get an edge on your competition.
Through a variety of lecture, demonstration, field photography and student image evaluations, participants can expect to learn how to:
* Prepare for a shoot: Best time of day, weather, point of view, and ideal equipment.
* Photograph Variable Lighting: How to respond to ambient/ low level lighting.
* Represent the Space: Tips for preparing the space and Image Composition.
* Quality Control: Demonstration on post-processing techniques for best image quality.
* Determining Your Needs: What images will be most beneficial to you and your clients.
To help provide a great experience, this workshop is limited to 10 participants only.
Although there are camera tools which are ideal for photographing Architectural environments, students are not required to have any particular photo equipment. Participants are expected to have a camera they are familiar with - Both compact and DSLR cameras are welcome - as well as the ability to transfer images from their cameras to a USB in order to present for in-class evaluation.
Please bring your camera manual should information need to be referenced during the workshop.